Now based in Copenhagen, SB3000 ApS will have key operations in both the UK and Denmark.
Over the last several years, SB3000 has developed composite ribbon technology based on the functions of Houghten’s Tea bag (1985) and the development of a superior mixing technology using ultrasound to create a robust platform technology. This disruptive technology has already been proven in a proof of concept model.
Swedish based Swedish Biomimetics 3000 AB is a majority shareholder in SB3000 ApS, led by Lars Uno Larsson, a serial entrepreneur.
SB3000 AB is a pioneer in the field of biomimetics which is to find, develop and launch technologies inspired by nature and to apply them to today’s enviromental and climate change challenges .
SB3000 AB is also a majority investor in Swedish Biomimetics 3000® uMist Technologies Ltd, a disruptive innovative enviromental friendlier spray technology inspired by the Bombardier beetle. The uMist technology is set to disrupt a $200 billion spray market across a number of different industries.
Our Management team
- CEO – Zsolt Lavotha ex Pfizer, Wyeth, Rhone Poulenc, Orexo, ZEL Advisory Group
- CFO – Torgeir Vaage, ex-ABG Sundal Collier, Directorships at misc. Biotech Boards
- Chief R&D officer – Jens Bukrinski, Novo Nordisk, Novozymes
- Dir. Business Operations – Lise Agersted, ex- Novo Nordisk,
- Dir. Technical Operations - Will Lennard, formerly Lotus Cars
- Inventor – Andy Prewer
Board & Advisors:
- Zsolt Lavotha – Chairman & CEO SB3000 ApS, ex Pfizer, Wyeth, Rhone Poulenc, Orexo, ZEL Advisory Group
- Jo Pisani – Director, ex PWC Pharma &Life Science Lead
- MC. Luthman – Director, Wistrand Advokat Burau, Bird& Bird
- Prof Trevor Jones, CBE,– Hon FBPhS, Chair, Dir. several global healthcare companies, ex-Head of R&D Wellcome
- Dr. Alain Scarso – ex UCB, Lonza, PolyPeptide